Event Registration - GS Giants
2019 GS Giants Go Big Rally - Four Corners8/1/2019 - 8/4/2019
*** SOLD OUT ***
Unfortunately, we have reached the maximum number of registrations. If you wish to be put on the waiting list, please email VicePresident@GSGiants.com. Thank you!
The 2019 GS Giants Go Big Rally (Four Corners) is here!
Event Date:8/1/2019 - 8/4/2019
Location:The Views RV Resort and Campground
24990 Hwy 184
Dolores, CO 81323
Contact Person:Dimitrios Tournas, Rally Chair
Details:Ever since a group of friends got together in Pennsylvania's Allegheny Forest, the GS Giants' annual event has grown into one of the year's most anticipated motorcycle adventures. Known as Mountain Mayhem, The Snake River Ramble, Back to the BIGinning, The Giant Stampede... no matter what name the goal is the same: celebrate the camaraderie and joy of riding together.
This year, we are proud to announce the most daring change ever! With the MOA Rally and the RA Rally both being East of the Mississippi in different months, we are going solo and going West. This decision wasn't easy but after 8 successful rallies, your Board of Directors knew what to look for when choosing a location. With the assistance of our local resources, we found such a place. And as a bonus, it is right in the middle of two of the most scenic BDR routes (CO & UT)!
As you ride in, be sure to join a Gypsy Tour, adventuresome rides that are led by your fellow Giants. They make the travel to and from the Go Big Rally even bigger fun! More information will come about these rides as plans develop.
For this year:
- 3 nights of camping in beautiful Southwest Colorado.
- The entire 42-acre campground with tenting & RV spaces, a pavilion, hot showers, firepit, washer & dryer.
- FREE off-road training sessions from the pros at BMW US Rider Academy (BMW Performance Center)
- First class entertainment from Scott "Scooter" Nogrady and the E&O Medicine Show (Evan Firstman & Owen Balduf)
- 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts prepared by our very own MMM Chef, Don Stover
- Vendor area where our generous sponsors will demonstrate their products
- Special awards courtesy of Skunkwerks Moto and Fabrication for the following categories:
- The GS Giants Track Award: to the winner of the adventure track competition
- The GS Giant Adventure Award: to whom traveled (on a bike) the most distance to come to the rally
- The GS Hauler Award: to whomever trailers their bike the furthest distance from the rally
- The Youngest GS Giant Rider Award: to the youngest rider or bike passenger
- A service corner where you can service your bikes, change tires, repair it and everything else you might need
- Door prizes
- Picture contest
- GPS tracks for self-guided routes (off-road and paved)
- Poker run
- GS Giants track designed and built by our own Motorrad Angel, Dennis Godwin
- Gypsy Tours to the Rally (details to be announced soon)
Registration is now open and is limited to 250 riders.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I ship tires to the campground? Yes! USPS is preferred but you can use anything you wish. Make sure you put your name on the package so you won't lose it. The address is listed above.
- Will there be Gypsy Tours? Absolutely! The details are being discussed and we will post a list of all the tours in our next newsletter.
- Will there be guided routes? We will have suggested routes but it hasn't been decided if it will be guided or self-ridden.
- I don't like riding off-road. What can I do? No worries, we will have several suggestions for all paved routes.
- Can I volunteer? Our Rally's success depends on the help of our members, you! Please consider volunteering, and we will be forever grateful! We will contact you shortly after with all the volunteering options.
Location: The Views RV Park & Campground
Registration has Closed for this event.