GS Giants - Event Information
The GS Giant's Snake River Ramble
The BIG ONE that started it all!
This event comes in two parts and you can join us for Part I, Part II or go big and do both parts for the entire week!
Part I: July 9-12, 2017. Come ride the majestic Tetons! The Mountain River Ranch near Ririe, Idaho will be our host location. Situated right on the Snake River, there are awesome on/off road riding opportunities just outside their driveway! One low price will get you a beautiful tent camping space, daily breakfast and dinner, games, prizes, and all that this event has become famous for!
Part II: July 12-16, 2017. We will depart from our rally site and make our way to Salt Lake City, UT and join up with the BMW MOA National Rally. This part if free with your MOA Rally registration. You won't want to miss this as our fun continues with training options, seminars, and the opportunity to hone your skills on our custom Adventure Riding Arena! All this in addition to the primo entertainment, vendors, seminars, etc. that has made the MOA rally famous.
There's a lot to know about the Snake River Ramble, so before you register, please take a moment to explore these links so that you are sure you don't miss anything:
- Gypsy Tours - adventurous rides to the Rally with your friends.
- The Party up in Idaho - three days and nights of a really BIG time.
- The BMW MOA Rally - you really didn't think it could get any bigger, right?
- How to Win BIG - get your game on, there are great prizes up for grabs.
- The Boring Stuff that's very important - your safety and everyone's sanity depends on you reading this.
07-09-17 - 07-12-17
Ririe, Idaho - Salt Lake City, UT
Mountain River Ranch
In the shadow of the Tetons!
Many thanks to KLIM for their sponsorship and awesome adventure gear!
The GS Giant thanks Michelin Moto for their continued support!
Our thanks to Sena for helping us "Ride Connected".
return to GS Giants<